Finding a great recruiter and agency can be crucial to your travel nurse experience.
It’s important to interview your travel nurse recruiter to make sure that they are a good fit.
We’ve talked about things that make a great travel nurse recruiter and how to work with your travel nurse recruiter. Now we have 20 Questions to ask your travel nurse recruiter when you interview them. Yes! You should interview your travel nurse recruiter!
You should interview your
travel nurse recruiter!– Candy Treft, Founder The Gypsy Nurse
20 Questions: Interview your travel nurse recruiter
- How many years of experience do you have in the field?
- What attracted you to doing travel nurse recruiting?
- What were you doing before going into travel nurse recruiting?
- What’s the highest degree you earned?
- If I talk to your manager what would he/she say about you?
- What are your strongest assets?
- What are the areas of weakness and need improving?
- How are you available to me and other candidates?
- How do you present a pay package to me?
- Do you provide prep before an interview?
- Do you debrief me after an interview?
- Present me with a hypothetical offer right now?
- Show me a resume that you have prepared to present to your clients!
- Show me a pay package that you prepared to a candidate and how did you tailor that pay package to their needs and wants
- How do you keep in touch with your PLACED candidates?
- How do you keep on sharpening your skills?
- Why should I work with you than anyone else
- If I find a pay package that’s higher than yours by 100 dollars, are you willing to match and allow for negotiation in the pay package?
- Do you pay an extra shift bonus and an OT after 12 hr shift?
- Anything else you would like to add to make me want to work with you?
- A Day in the Life of a Travel Nursing Recruiter
- How to Resolve Issues With Your Recruiter
- 7 Signs of a Great Recruiter