Agencies: Agency Perspective Articles for Travel Nurses

Celebrating a Community of 500,000 Strong!

In this category, you will find articles on a variety of topics from our agencies.  You will find articles on a variety of topics. Some of which include housing, licensing, charting, to name a few.

Our sponsors are providing information and advice for travel nursing straight from the agencies.  When you want to know what the agency is looking for, look no further than these articles.  Hear it straight from the employer.

Check back often as we publish fresh content Monday through Friday.  What you are looking for maybe in the works.  If you have ideas for content or would like to see articles on this topic, click here to email our content department.  If you would like to submit an article, you can do so by clicking here.

How to Market Yourself as a Medical Traveler to Get the Job You Want
Fusion Medical Staffing Provided this article. You chose the medical travel life for a reason. Whether your reason is to travel through all 50 states, visit the country’s best national parks, or gain ...
Read More
Agency Support During Mid-Contract Pay Changes
TNAA Healthcare provided this article. Your recruiter calls to inform you about a mid-contract pay change. Last year, these were exciting calls to get because it likely meant your pay ...
Read More
Why Work with a Travel Nurse Agency?
Medical Edge Recruitment provided this article. Written by: Emily Fernandes, Recruitment Consultant, Medical Edge Recruitment You spent years at school, have just graduated, and now you are a nurse. Congratulations! ...
Read More
Homesick? Six Tips To Help Travel Nurses Deal with Homesickness
Nurse First Travel Agency provided this article. Homesickness is one of the many challenges that travel nurses face during their assignments. Being away from home can be rough, even for ...
Read More
Why Should You Consider Travel Nursing?
TheraEx provided this article. If you’re a nurse, you already know that your profession isn’t just a job—it’s a calling. Nurses are an essential part of their patient’s support system, ...
Read More
Breaking the Stigma: Men in Nursing
Favorite Healthcare provided this article. Did you know that men only make up 12% of the nursing field, while women make up the remaining 88%? There is a popular misconception ...
Read More
Healthy Tips for Summer!
Titan Healthcare provided this article. Whether you’re at the lake, by the pool, on a boat, or hiking the mountains this summer while having fun in the sun, keep yourself ...
Read More
The Journey from Grad to Traveler – and How to Make the Most of That Two Years’ Experience Requirement
Fastaff provided this article. Every journey starts somewhere, and for future travel nurses, the path can be less linear to rewarding, high-paying travel assignments than to many staff jobs. The ...
Read More
16 Smart Apps to Help Travel Nurses Be More Organized and Connected This Year
Being a travel nurse or allied professional who’s on the move can be exciting and adventurous. It can also be intimidating, hectic, and even a little lonely. Whether you’ve picked ...
Read More