I’m looking at getting into travel nursing in August but I have very little savings and I am mostly concerned about not having a steady paycheck! Do I need to have a savings before I start? Do you find it difficult to keep your assignments back to back? Have you had a contract cancelled last minute and been stuck “jobless”?
Thank you, Michelle
I love hearing the opinions of my readers. Your opinion could be the perfect solution for someone. Please share your thoughts below in the comments. Do you have a question for me? Fill out the Ask A Travel Nurse form and submit your questions.
(Disclaimer: Please note that this is the Authors opinion only. I do not provide career counseling, legal or medical consults. If you require any of these, please search out the appropriate resources)
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- Gypsy Christmas – Contest WINNER! - December 10, 2013
- Travel Nurse Inspiration: Top of Mount Pisgah, Vermont - December 8, 2013
- Specialty Spotlight: High Risk OB RN - December 5, 2013
- What travel nursing means to me - December 4, 2013
- Weekly Nursing Vital Signs: December 2, 2013 - December 2, 2013