Sponsored by: Travel Nurse Across America
Thanksgiving is considered a heart-warming holiday for most Americans and is one of the biggest travel days of the year, as well as the official start of the fall and winter holiday season! Let’s put your knowledge to the test to see how well you know this prestigious holiday!
Details for the contest are below.
How to Play:
Answer all five of the Thanksgiving-themed trivia questions below.
The nurses with the correct answer will be entered into a drawing for a $100 Visa Gift Card!
November 15, 2021 –November 30, 2021
Winner Announced December 6th
Must be a healthcare worker
Only one submission per contestant
- Which parade has been held every year on Thanksgiving since 1924?
- Which state consumes the most turkey every Thanksgiving?
- Every Thanksgiving, the U.S President pardons a turkey for Thanksgiving; what is the name of this ceremony called?
- How many turkeys are prepared for Thanksgiving in America each year?
- When is Thanksgiving held in Canada?
*Please note: when you submit your answers, you may receive a website error message; however, your submission and answers will be properly recorded. We apologize for any inconvenience and we are working on resolving the issue.
Learn about our Thanksgiving Trivia Sponsor: Travel Nurse Across America