Travel Long-term Care Nurse (LTC RN) New Mexico
Location:         New Mexico
Start Date:       5/22/2020
Shift Details:   12H Nights ( 7:00 PM-7:00 AM )
36 hours per week
Length:            13 weeks
Apply for specific facility details.
- At least 2+ years’ experience
- Either an Associate of Science or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ASN or BSN)
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensed
- Valid New Mexico license
ABOUT TRIAGE STAFFING
Triage Staffing is looking to place the best and brightest travel medical professionals in facilities across the country. Our staff is committed to building lasting, long-term relationships. Our recruiters work tirelessly to find our travelers the best placements—assignments that match our travelers’ skills sets and personal preferences.
Take an assignment with Triage and you can expect:
- Competitive, custom pay packages
- Nationwide insurance coverage—health, dental, vision and life
- A Day One 401(k) program with employer-matching contributions once eligible
- To earn vacation for hours worked*
- Continuing education and licensing reimbursement
Give us five minutes and we’ll give you a free t-shirt.
*Does not apply to California-based assignments due to the state’s labor laws.
WE’RE PERFECTLY HONEST ABOUT WHAT ISN’T PERFECT.” At Triage, we prefer to be real. Real about expectations--both ours and yours. Real about how a decision you make today could affect your tomorrows. Real about how compensation actually works. Real about how great-– or grating--your next supervisor may be. Being real… Learn more