Supplemental Health Care is a nationally recognized healthcare staffing agency, that has partnered with a hospital in Detroit, MI to provide an Emergency Room RN to work a 13-week travel assignment.
Discipline: RN/Registered Nurse
Specialty: Emergency Room
Shift: PM (12 hours)
Length of Assignment: 13 weeks with the option to extend
Start Date: ASAP
ER RN Job duties:
– Closely monitoring E.R. patients, and alert Physicians/Charge nurse with any changes in patient’s status.
– Interaction with patient and family members often from pain, stress, shock or grief
– Comfortable providing care to people across the lifespan with different conditions from infants, children, pregnant women, and the elderly
– Properly assessing patients to determine the best care options
– Strong in a fast-paced environment and adapting to each unique patient case
With Supplemental Health Care, your benefits include, but not limited to:
– Health, Dental and Life Insurance Options
– Travel Reimbursement
– 401(k) Plan
– Referral bonuses
If you are an RN and are interested in applying for a phone interview for this position, please see the contact information below.
Mike Panzarella – Recruiting Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org “send resume”
Active MI RN license
At least 1 year of recent ER RN experience
BLS, ACLS, PALS Certification
Supplemental Health Care has been placing outstanding healthcare professionals in exceptional facilities across the country for more than 30 years. We offer pay rates that are among the most competitive in the industry and a full range of benefits. Our benefits include medical, dental and prescription drug coverage, and a… Learn more