Calling all Travel Med Surg Nurses ;looking for traveling positions in Oregon. ; Staffmax Healthcare has an opening in Coos Bay, OR ;for you!
This may be the travel experience and adventure for which you have been searching.
APPLY now, visit www.StaffmaxHealthcare.com, and download our Staffmax Healthcare App!
- $2340 weekly estimated includes $413 M&I and $749 Housing (100% National Standards).
- $65 ;Blended; $32.72 hr Taxed
- $88 ;OT (overtime)
Start Date and Shifts:
- ASAP START DATE
- 13 weeks;
- 36 hours
- Full time
- Day Shifts
- Recent (within 2 years) acute care hospital experience – ;REQUIRED
- Recent post surgical acute care experience with orthopedic (total joint replacement, spinal, trauma, and/or bariatric surgery patients) – ;REQUIRED
- Certifications don’t need to be active at time of submission but must be willing to obtain
- OR license don’t need to be active at time of submission ;but must be willing to obtain
- Must float to the MCU and IMCU as needed
- BLS (AHA)
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
All Travel Nurses must have submitted all documentation and be fully credentialed prior to start date.
- Staffmax Healthcare follows The Joint Commission (JACHO) Rules and Regulations for documentation.
Staffmax Healthcare is dedicated to matching outstanding candidates with temporary contract opportunities or permanent placements. Recruiters are committed to answering questions, assisting with new contracts and placements, and obtaining credentialing quickly. Our friendly recruiters, competitive wages, and many benefits (Health insurance, Accident insurance, Vision and Dental insurance, 401K, and others) are the best reason to contact us today.
#nursingjobs #travelnursejobs #travelingnursejobs
We have Travel and Permanent Job Placements for nurses and allied professionals as well as Locums and Physicians. Where do you want to go? Let us know as we are here for your next adventure. Staffmax Benefits Available to Travelers • STAFFMAX Recruiters are RN’s with many years of experience… Learn more