Travel PCU – Progressive Care Unit RN for $3974.40 per week (gross pay rate may not be accurate if contract is for greater than 40 hours per week; consult your Traveler Advocate for more details)
Location: Presbyterian Hospital in Albuquerque, NM
Number of Openings: 1
Requested Contract Dates: 02/07/2022 to 05/09/2022
Hourly Wage: $55.59
Weekly Housing Stipend: $777.00
Weekly M&IE Stipend: $483.00
Weekly Bonus: $19.81 will be paid, in addition to the applicable wage, for all hours worked up to the contracted hours per week (excluding only On Call hours).
Hourly Bonus: $28 will be paid, in addition to the applicable wage, for all hours worked in excess of the contracted hours per week (excluding only On Call hours).
Overtime Wage: $83.38 for all hours worked in excess of 40 hours in one week for a gross of $111.38
Holiday Wage: $83.38 taxable hourly plus applicable stipends and/or bonuses
Call Back Wage: $83.38 taxable hourly plus applicable stipends and/or bonuses (is not paid in conjunction with On Call Wages)
On Call Wage: $3.71
Charge Role Pay Bump: $0.00
What We offer:
- ALL Pay Packages are built off of JUST A 10% PROFIT MARGIN TO US! This means MORE MONEY FOR YOU!
- Day 1 health insurance options
- 100% License and certification reimbursements for required licenses and certifications (as well as assistance obtaining them)
- Nationwide job opportunities
- 24/7 access to a Nurse First Travel Agency representative
- Traveler Advocates (not recruiters) who DO NOT get paid commission; meaning they have no incentive to not pay you top dollar!
- Access to nationally accredited CEUs
- $500 referral bonuses for each friend you send our way upon the successful completion of their first contract
- A hands-on leadership team that takes the time to speak to EVERY traveler, EVERY contract!
- Assistance finding housing
Are you a Registered Nurse seeking a career as a traveler in any part of the United States? For a transparent and honest process, allow Nurse First Travel Agency to help you out! We are an Agency founded by a nurse and we maintain a very pro-medical professional mindset opposed… Learn more