Alliant Staffing is currently seeking Cath Lab for positions in Richmond VA. This is a 7:00AM – 5:00PM position. Must have a current (State) license and have at least 2 years of recent Cath Lab experience in the U.S.
- Current Resume
- Active Nursing License per state
- Current BLS and/or ACLS and/or Specialty Certifications
- 2 current clinical references
- Physical (within 12 months)
- TB test (within 12 months)
- Titers – MMR/Hep B/Varicella
- Respiratory Fit Test (within 12 months)
- Current Tdap/Flu vaccinations
- Must be able to pass competency tests, background check, and urine drug screening
Compensation and Benefits
At Alliant Staffing, the best nurses deserve the best jobs!
- Competitive pay rates
- Housing Stipends ? Highest Tax Free available
- Day one comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Voluntary benefits (life, short term disability, accident)
- Travel reimbursements
- Weekly pay
- Retirement benefits with company match
- Personal recruiter/account manager
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
This job will not last long! Apply online now or call us today at 800-320-4978!
Alliant Healthcare Staffing is the market leader in healthcare staffing, and has been providing experienced RNs, LPNs, therapists, technicians, nursing assistants, and other healthcare professionals since 1986. Alliant Healthcare Staffing offers per-diem, short- and long-term contracts, permanent placements, and travel opportunities to credentialed and experienced professionals throughout the United States.… Learn more