We’re looking for RN Case managers for an immediate travel nurse opening in Nashville, TN. The right RN should have 1-2 years recent case management experience. Read below for more requirements. As a RN Case Manager, you’ll work with a highly skilled team of professionals to advocate for patients, evaluate, plan, provide resources and facilitate communication with family members. You will be responsible for comprehensive coordination of short and long-term care for patients, with the goal of decreasing hospital stay lengths and reducing readmission rates to generate cost-effective outcomes.
As a Case Management Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
- Evaluate and assess new patients.
- Create and update comprehensive short and long-term patient care plans.
- Educate families and patients about resources and health care options.
- Collaborate with other RNs, doctors and social workers.
- Properly document and submit medical records.
- Communicate with Insurance companies to collaborate or appeal decisions.
- Improve financial status by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends and recommending actions to management.
2 years Case Management experienceActive TN or compact license
Travel Nurse Across America Setting the Standard in Service! At Travel Nurse across America, we take pride in doing things differently. We place our nurses on high-paying jobs in exciting locations across the country, but it’s our service before, during and after your assignment that sets us apart. Our dedicated,… Learn more