Registered Nurse (RN) – Travel/Contract – Post Acute Rehab – Nevada
MAS Medical Staffing is currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to work in a Post-Acute Rehab facility. MAS Medical Staffing is more than a staffing agency. We are facilitators of careers, support systems for families and innovators within the industry. Our Candidates choose to work with MAS because of the benefits and customer experience we put forth, we spend time with each candidate to help them grow personally and professionally.
MAS Medical Staffing employees enjoy industry leading compensation packages and benefits, including:
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401K with company match
- Generous housing stipends and housing assistance
- Instant pay available for hours worked
- Health insurance coverage & Supplemental Insurance offerings
- Travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance & reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses – Make extra cash just by referring friends!
- MAS Rewards Me Bonus Program
- Dedicated Recruiters on call 24/7 via text, email, or phone.
- Must have current RN license in the state of Nevada
- 2 years of Post-Acute Rehab experience
- Must have BLS Certification
- Day shift
MAS Medical Staffing focuses on providing personal attention to every candidate and client served. Our medical staffing agency offers candidates the best resources and support in career placement for travel, per diem and perm assignments. MAS concentrates on staffing all Nursing specialties, along with Allied Health professionals working in Physical… Learn more