Registered Nurse – RN – LTAC
Featuring an emphasis on personalized care, this hospital located in St. Louis, MO, is an ideal location to grow a career in long-term acute care. Enjoy a supportive team of highly-motivated caregivers to help you provide care for hospital patients and exceed in long-term acute care.
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a renowned industry leader in healthcare staffing, managed services, and workforce solutions. For over 30 years, we’ve connected our clients with talented healthcare professionals to deliver proven excellence in patient care. With a gold star in Joint Commission-certified healthcare services, we offer per diem, local, and travel career opportunities for allied, interim healthcare leadership, nursing, and pharmacy.
CAREERSTAFF BENEFITS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE:
- Flexible Day, Night, or Weekend Schedule
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and 401(k)
- Guaranteed Weekly Direct Deposit
- 24/7 Clinical Services Team & Unparalleled Support
- Bonus Programs available!
Our strong, long-term connections with exclusive healthcare facilities mean a new world of possibilities for your career! Opportunities with CareerStaff put you on an inside track to give you access to more career opportunities and get your dream job faster than going at it alone.
MORE ABOUT THE RN REGISTERED NURSE POSITION:
CareerStaff Unlimited partners with companies around the country to raise the bar in healthcare by setting new standards for quality care and personalized service. Responsibilities for this Registered Nurse opportunity include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate excellence in customer service and public relations to promote a positive professional image
- Work independently with attention to detail and possess the necessary knowledge of all aspects of daily operations
- Foster a caring environment that respects patient’s dignity
- Performs a nursing assessment on all patients within 8 hours of admission. The data collected forms the basis of an individualized plan of care. Identifies teaching needs and goals related to the diagnosis of each patient from the nursing admission assessment and by collaborating with patient/family and the Interdisciplinary team
- Participates in the patient rehabilitation program on an assigned unit.
- Is responsible and accountable for direct patient care by utilizing the nursing process of assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care with a priority on the education of the patient/family/significant other based on the health care needs identified
- Be a model of professionalism and compassion by serving as an ambassador to this organization
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE:
- 2+ years of recent LTAC experience required
- BLS and ACLS issued through American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- RN license in MO
CareerStaff is proud to be a six-time Great Place to Work™ and Diversity for Social Impact™ certified source of healthcare careers. Our award-winning team of recruitment professionals connects clinicians with unique career opportunities nationwide that match your lifestyle. Premium pay, exclusive benefits, and unparalleled customer service make CareerStaff the top choice for over 6,500 healthcare professionals.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
- Job City: ST LOUIS
- Shift: 7A-7P
- Setting: Hospital
- Order ID: 816455
- Hourly Comp: $53
- Weekly Comp: $1,908
- Total Comp: $15,264
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to offer a wide variety of opportunities to our nurses which enables you to find your ideal travel assignment. Our in-depth knowledge of market conditions, personal contacts, and personalized support provide you with a selection of diverse clinical opportunities and geographical assignments that offer the perfect… Learn more