We are looking for PT PT for an immediate opening in Macon, Georgia. You should have 1-2 years of recent experience in your specialty and a willingness to be flexible and adaptable in new environments. Travel Nurses, Inc. (TNI) offers our traveling nurses excellent benefit packages, including day-one health care coverage, 401(k), competitive nurse salaries, bonuses/incentives, and many other perks.
The Onboarding Process You Deserve
If you’re looking for a travel nurse company that will take care of you from start to finish, look no further than Travel Nurses, Inc.We have the most detailed recruitment specialists in the industry and work tirelessly to ensure your onboarding process is stress-free.
We understand contract transparency is a tremendous concern. This becomes especially true when you navigate an unfamiliar hospital system with complex pay packages and different rules for each assignment – but TNI has got this covered! We have several policies that prevent confusion about what’s expected from nurses before they begin a contract; one crucial item is an Engagement Letter review completed with your recruiter before every contract.
Benefits and Perks
Go further with the best benefits and perks travel nursing offers. We provide everything you need to ensure you are covered on and off the clock.
Learn more about our benefits and perks here
- Day One Health Coverage: At TNI, we provide Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance to employees working full-time contracts on day one. We include several major medical plan options. Our premium plans provide an expansive network of providers in and outside Tennessee, including nationwide coverage. TNI offers an HSA plan with a dollar-per-dollar match up to $750. Electing or waiving the group health insurance, eligible contract nurses will automatically enroll in forty thousand employer-paid life/ AD&D insurance. Finally, we offer a 401(k) plan through John Hancock with employer matching.
- 24/7 Clinical Support: Healthcare Professionals work 24/7, and so does TNI! Situations may emerge at any time, so we always have a clinician available to support you! As a nurse-owned and nurse-operated agency, Travel Nurses, Inc. takes pride in saying, "Nurses know Nurses." The best travel nurses and healthcare professionals deserve the best support.
- Lucrative Referral Bonus: TNI believes your friends deserve to be treated well, so we offer a lucrative referral bonus! Earn $500 per RN national traveler referral and $250 for non-RN referrals (To be paid upon successfully completing 468 hours worked).
- Travel Reimbursement: No need to miss out on an adventure because you can't afford to get there. Travel Nurses, Inc. will help you cover the cost.
- Onboarding Cost Coverage: We know credentialing fees add up. TNI is committed to covering your onboarding costs, including licensure fees, certification reimbursement, physical exams, and immunizations.
Travel Nurses, Inc., where we're not just a healthcare staffing agency; we're a close-knit family of adventurers, and our culture sets us apart. At Travel Nurses, we believe that the journey matters just as much as the destination. People don't just come here for the assignments; they come for the… Learn more