Supplemental Health Care is working with a hospital in Missouri to hire Psych RNs. For more than 30 years, we’ve specialized in helping nurses find the assignments that best fit their current needs and long-term career goals. Whether you’re just starting out or a veteran RN, we’d love to get to know you and talk about the options that are available.
Psych RN Contract Details:
– 13 weeks with the possibility of an extension
– Travel Nurses Welcome
– Provide care for patients with mental illness or addiction.
– Assess, diagnose, administer medication, provide wound care, and manage other treatments for patients.
– Identify risk factors and educate or intervene as necessary.
How to apply:
If you’d like more detail on these PsychRN assignments or are ready to get started with the placement process, please apply online now. Our team is standing by to respond as quickly as possible.
– Insurance: From full medical, dental, and vision to pet insurance, we’ll help make sure that you and your family are covered.
– 24-hour Support: No matter where you are or what time it is, Supplemental Health Care is standing by. Our national footprint and round-the-clock support means that you’re never alone.
– MO RN License or Compact State RN License
– American Health Association BLS
– 2 years of recent nursing experience
Supplemental Health Care has been placing outstanding healthcare professionals in exceptional facilities across the country for more than 30 years. We offer pay rates that are among the most competitive in the industry and a full range of benefits. Our benefits include medical, dental and prescription drug coverage, and a… Learn more