Travel PACU Registered Nurse (RN)
Experience Rio Rancho, NM with a weekly take home of over $2.3K!
- 10H Days
- 13 week contract
- Triple OT pay after 40 hours!
- Offered Benefits (Vision, Medical and Dental)
- NM or Compact Registered Nurse License
- 2 year of recent PACU RN experience
- Previous travel experience preferred
- BLS Required
What to do in NM
- Hot Air Balloon Festival
- White water rafting, outdoor adventures, hiking and more
- Canyon and cave trails
- Hot Springs
- Explore National and State Parks
- Ancient Ruins
At-GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer-great pay-and one of the-best benefits packages-in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance-coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card-option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for-Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, contact Meagan Haberer at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me at 716-267-0322 to get started ASAP!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
There's no single reason why a person becomes a Travel Nurse. Some do it to see the country. Some for the money. Some to gain experience in a variety of settings. Whatever your reason, welcome to GHR Travel Nursing. Our job is to make your travel experience a great one.… Learn more