As one of the largest Healthcare jobs placement agencies in the U.S., Supplemental Health Care has been partnering with RNs for more than 30 years. We’re now seeking Operating Room RNs for openings at a hospital in Ohio. Our goal is to help open a range of options for our nurses so they can choose the assignments that fit their goals and lifestyle best.
Operating Room RN Contract Details:
– 13-week contract with the possibility for extension
– All Shifts Available
– The Operating Room Nurse will provide care before, during, and after surgery
– The Nurse will scrub and circulate operating rooms
– The Registered Nurse will prepare a sterile environment, inspect equipment, assist physicians during surgery, and perform other support duties
– Travel Nurses Welcome
How to apply:
If you’d like more detail on these Operating Room RN assignments or are ready to get started with the placement process, please apply online now.
– Insurance: Our health, dental, and life insurance programs provide the variety, flexibility, and coverage options you desire to meet your ends today, tomorrow, and in the future.
– 24-hour on-call support: Our on-call staff is standing by 24-hours a day to help when you need us most.
– Here at SHC we have partnered with companies like 1-800 Flowers and Verizon to bring our healthcare professionals discounts they can really use.
– OH RN License
– American Health Association BLS
– 2 years of recent nursing experience
Supplemental Health Care has been placing outstanding healthcare professionals in exceptional facilities across the country for more than 30 years. We offer pay rates that are among the most competitive in the industry and a full range of benefits. Our benefits include medical, dental and prescription drug coverage, and a… Learn more