As one of the largest Healthcare jobs placement agencies in the U.S., Supplemental Health Care has been partnering with RNs for more than 30 years. We’re now seeking Medical-Surgical RNs for openings at a hospital in Washington. Our goal is to help open a range of options for our nurses so they can choose the assignments that fit their goals and lifestyle best.
Med Surg RN Contract Details:
– 13-week contract with possibility of extension
– All shifts available
– Consult and coordinate with facility health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
– Administer and record prescribed medications
– Report adverse reactions to medications or treatments
– Travel Nurses welcome
Apply online today to learn more about these Medical-Surgical RN positions and to start the placement process.
– Insurance: From full medical, dental, and vision to pet insurance, we’ll help make sure that you and your family are covered.
– 24-hour on-call support: Our on-call staff is standing by 24-hours a day to help when you need us most.
– Share the Care: Take part in the most dynamic, profitable referral program in the industry with our Share the Care referral program!
– WA RN License
– American Heart Association BLS
– 2 years of recent nursing experience
Supplemental Health Care has been placing outstanding healthcare professionals in exceptional facilities across the country for more than 30 years. We offer pay rates that are among the most competitive in the industry and a full range of benefits. Our benefits include medical, dental and prescription drug coverage, and a… Learn more