About this Job
As a Behavioral Health RN, also sometimes called a Mental Health RN, you will be responsible for providing nursing care for patients who have a mental illness or who may be experiencing behavioral challenges or mental distress. Behavioral Health RNs assess patients, write a care plans, monitor progress, and you must work alongside the greater care team including social workers, psychiatrists, therapists, and physicians.
Behavioral Health – Adult RN requirements
Travel nurses work for a limited amount of time at a particular location, providing patient care and support before moving on to their next exciting adventure. Travel healthcare professionals are experienced caregivers who adapt quickly to change and enjoy learning new things. Take your skills on the road and explore somewhere new—all while earning a great living!
Basic travel nursing requirements include:
– 1-2 years recent experience in the job’s primary area of care
– Active license or appropriate accreditation in one of the 50 US states
– Additional requirements & certifications as may be requested by the specificfacility/unit
– An enthusiastic, adventurous spirit with a desire to help
Travel nursing in Twin Falls, ID
Located in the northwest corner of the United States, Idaho is known as a hidden gem among travelers. With large areas of undisturbed wilderness running across parts of the Rocky Mountains and direct access to Canada, Idaho’s natural beauty catches many first-timers off-guard. Sights like the Shoshone Falls and the Snake River are waiting for you just outside towns with true western charm.
Why become a Trustaff Traveler?
![Trustaff logo more info](https://images.ctfassets.net/nks45s9j0o8z/6Pc2j7fkVkdRR4lxhbhQKE/55535514323375d4b50dabfa098a3dbd/Trustaff_logo_more_info.svg)
Privately owned and operated, since 2002 Trustaff has specialized in matching skilled professionals like you with high-paying travel nursing jobs at the best facilities across the country as one of the top travel nursing agencies. When you join the Trustaff family, you’ll enjoy the best of both worlds: not only are our travelers some of the highest-paid in the industry, you’ll enjoy premier access to hundreds of jobs and unmatched personal service.
__Here are the top-tier benefits you’ll enjoy while traveling with Trustaff:__
– Great selection of high-paying jobs in all 50 states
– Priority access to Trustaff-exclusive jobs
– Weekly pay through direct deposit
– Guaranteed weekly hours (depending on facility of choice)
– Medical/Dental/Vision insurance – Health insurance options start at just $23/week!
– 401k with employer match
– Licensure reimbursement and CEU assistance
– Travel assistance
– Earn great referral and completion bonuses
– Joint Commission certified
– Employee discounts, rewards program, birthday contests, and more
Basic travel nursing requirements include: - 1-2 years recent experience in the job's primary area of care - Active license or appropriate accreditation in one of the 50 US states - Additional requirements & certifications as may be requested by the specificfacility/unit - An enthusiastic, adventurous spirit with a desire to help
Since 2002, Trustaff has been a leading force in healthcare staffing. We build lasting relationships with both the talented professionals looking for their next job and the companies that need their skills to succeed, offering the best travel nurse assignments all across the country. Trustaff is about more than just… Learn more