It was great to see so many of you earlier this week at Travelers Conference 2016 (#travcon2016, #gypsyinvegas) in Las Vegas – it was a tremendous success! This year’s show was sold out and had over 900 attendees according to conference coordinators. If you were one of the folks that stopped by our booth, then we thank you for visiting us and we hope you enjoy your Gypsy “swag” that included tote bags, Gypsy In Vegas embroidered patches, bracelets, and pins.
Another exciting component to The Gypsy Nurse booth at the show was a live demonstration of soon-to-be-released new features for TheGypsyNurse.com. Gypsy team members showed hundreds of curious travel nurses some of our upcoming online tools designed to change the way travel nurses:
- Find and safely connect with other travel nurses 1-1 while on the road
- Rate, review and share important info on agencies, facilities, and to help make the best decisions for the next assignment
- Find the best housing options available in the area
- Protect privacy when searching and applying for a job (unlike other travel RN sites we *never* sell or distribute your job application information)
- Work and communicate with recruiters 1-1 to ensure a perfect fit on the next assignment
For PRE-REGISTRATION to be among the FIRST travel RNs to use these amazing new tools when we release them later this fall, simply CLICK HERE AND PRE-REGISTER. It will take less than 2 minutes of your time.
At the Travelers Conference, we pre-registered attendees for access to these new features in advance of our launch so they can be the first ones to use them…now we want to give YOU the same opportunity!
We will announce availability of these cool new online tools to pre-registered users later this fall and you can then start using them to change your travel nursing world.
If you already love TheGypsyNurse.com, then we know you will love these extraordinary new features even more!
-The Gypsy Nurse Team