We’re looking for Telemetry RNs for an immediate travel nurse opening in Middlebury, VT. The right RN should have 1-2 years’ recent acute care experience. Read below for more requirements.
As a TELE Travel Nurse, you will provide care by connecting patients to machines that measure heart rate, blood pressure, breathing rate, as well as blood-oxygen levels and electrocardiogram information. These machines then send data to computer screens for RNs to monitor. Telemetry RNs read and interpret the data to better determine patient care.
As a TELE Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
- Provide basic bedside care.
- Monitor and adjust specialized equipment used on patients, and interpret and record electronic displays.
- Identify irregular telemetry readings and notify appropriate medical team members.
- Initiate corrective action whenever information from monitoring equipment shows adverse symptomatology.
TELE Travel Nurses should be able to stand and walk for long periods of time, as well as bend, lean and stoop without difficulty. RNs should be able to easily lift 20 pounds. Moving or lifting of patients may require lifting of up to 50 pounds at times. RNs must have specific vision abilities including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Requirements*: BLS, ACLS, 2 Years
* Additional certifications may be required before beginning an assignment.
Travel Nurse Across America Setting the Standard in Service! At Travel Nurse Across America, we take pride in doing things differently. We place our nurses on high-paying jobs in exciting locations across the country, but it’s our service before, during and after your assignment that sets us apart. Our dedicated,… Learn more