We’re looking for Telemetry RNs for an immediate travel nurse opening in Loma Linda, CA. The right RN should have 1-2 years’ recent acute care experience. Read below for more requirements.
As a TELE Travel Nurse, you will provide care by connecting patients to machines that measure heart rate, blood pressure, breathing rate, as well as blood-oxygen levels and electrocardiogram information. These machines then send data to computer screens for RNs to monitor. Telemetry RNs read and interpret the data to better determine patient care.
As a TELE Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
- Provide basic bedside care.
- Monitor and adjust specialized equipment used on patients, and interpret and record electronic displays.
- Identify irregular telemetry readings and notify appropriate medical team members.
- Initiate corrective action whenever information from monitoring equipment shows adverse symptomatology.
Requirements*: BLS, ACLS, 2 Years
* Additional certifications may be required before beginning an assignment.
Travel Nurse Across America Setting the Standard in Service! At Travel Nurse Across America, we take pride in doing things differently. We place our nurses on high-paying jobs in exciting locations across the country, but it’s our service before, during and after your assignment that sets us apart. Our dedicated,… Learn more