We’re looking for Radiology RNs for an immediate travel nurse opening in New Brunswick, NJ. The right RN should have 1-2 years recent acute care experience. Read below for more requirements.
As a Radiology RN, you should have experience and skill in caring for patients in a diagnostic environment. Radiology Travel Nurses will work with a diverse team of caregivers to appropriately evaluate and implement diagnostic care using correct procedures and physician instructions.
As a Radiology Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
- Start or check peripheral IVs, access and assess infusaports, administer medications, monitor vital signs, suction patients, insert foleys, and help patients with their personal needs.
- Inform the technologist or radiologist of any unusual patient needs.
- Perform specialized nursing duties, such as administering IV sedation or analgesia during special procedures.
- Closely monitor patients with cardiac/pulse oximeters.
Requirements*: ACLS, BLS, NIH, 1 Year
* Additional certifications may be required before beginning an assignment.
Travel Nurse Across America Setting the Standard in Service! At Travel Nurse Across America, we take pride in doing things differently. We place our nurses on high-paying jobs in exciting locations across the country, but it’s our service before, during and after your assignment that sets us apart. Our dedicated,… Learn more