Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/tgn/functions.php on line 393
We’re looking for Cardiac Cath Lab RNs for an immediate travel nurse opening in Riverside, CA. The right RN should have 1-2 years recent acute care experience. Read below for more requirements.
As a Cath Lab RN, you’ll work with a highly skilled team of medical professionals in a cardiovascular surgical environment providing assistance to the physician including maintenance and monitoring of EKG equipment, and assisting during angioplasty, cardiac catheterization and electrophysiology.
As a Cath Lab Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
- Learn complex technologies effectively.
- Assist physicians with cardiac catheterization as a way to diagnose heart conditions or as a treatment.
- Assist with angioplasties, valvuloplasties and stent placements.
- Help implant pacemakers and implantable cardioverter-defibrillators (ICDs).
Requirements*: ACLS, BLS, 2 Years
* Additional certifications may be required before beginning an assignment.
Travel Nurse Across America Setting the Standard in Service! At Travel Nurse Across America, we take pride in doing things differently. We place our nurses on high-paying jobs in exciting locations across the country, but it’s our service before, during and after your assignment that sets us apart. Our dedicated,… Learn more