A Pediatric Intensive Care Nurse provides care for children and adolescents with life-threatening or high-acuity conditions that require constant monitoring. Working in the pediatric intensive care unit (PICU), a high-tech children’s services area for critically ill, medically complex and/or post-surgical patients, pediatric intensive care nursing jobs also involve collaboration with families, physicians and other healthcare professionals or clinicians to determine the best course of patient care and recovery.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
YOUR ONESTAFF MEDICAL RESOURCES You deserve a partner that is working for you. Be bold and let us do just that. We’ll take care of you while you are away from your own “home base” in every way we can, and ideally do more than you expect. If we don’t,… Learn more