A Neuroscience Nurse assists patients with brain and nervous system disorders. Some of their duties include monitoring neurological exams, administering medication, and consulting physicians on patient progress. Neuroscience Nurses work in diverse, challenging and rewarding environments, such as hospitals, health care clinics, brain injury units, and intensive rehabilitation units.
Weekly amount stated in the job postings is scaled based on estimated hourly wages and potential stipends available for the location of the assignment. Hourly wages are based on various factors including but not limited to: experience, demand, availability, location, etc. Please contact one of our amazing OneStaff Recruiting Specialists for more details.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
YOUR ONESTAFF MEDICAL RESOURCES You deserve a partner that is working for you. Be bold and let us do just that. We’ll take care of you while you are away from your own “home base” in every way we can, and ideally do more than you expect. If we don’t,… Learn more