Registered Nurse – Medical Surgical
TRS Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse who is licensed to work in MD, and has Medical Surgical experience. The Registered Nurse assumes responsibility and accountability for incorporating the vision, values, mission and critical goals of the organization into their job performance.
Minimum Requirements Include:
• RN Registered Nurse License/Certification
• 2 year of recent experience as a Registered Nurse RN.
• 1 year of recent experience specializing in Medical Surgical
• Current Registered Nurse license to work in the state of MD
• Current Basic Life Support certification
Benefits of a Travel Assignment with TRS Healthcare:
• 401(k) retirement plans – Company will match 50% up to the first 6%
• Full coverage health insurance along with dental and vision.
• All pre-contract costs covered – we pay or reimburse for your compliance.
• Industry-leading app and time entry technology.
• Sign-on and Completion bonuses.
• $1000 referral bonus for you when you refer an RN and $250 for them. LPN/Tech bonuses are also available.
• Licensure reimbursement.
• Full trained recruiters with a focus on your needs and career.
• Opportunities to experience different regions, cultures and facilities across the United States.
• Maximum pay
We empower nurses to achieve their goals, whether they are financial, career-oriented or geographical. TRS give nurses the best of both worlds – the adventure of experiencing new locations with the comfort security of a company founded by nurses.
TRS Healthcare is RN-founded and family-owned. We still hold true to those same core values, which is why we’re focused on our nurses’ happiness and well-being. At TRS, you’re always a nurse and never a number. Everything we do is aimed at enabling you to thrive—not only from a career… Learn more