Nurse Managers help patients by managing the nurses who care for them. While these nurses are mainly responsible for recruitment and retention of the nursing staff and overseeing them, they also occasionally collaborate with doctors on patient care, and help assist patients and their families when needed. As a Nurse Manager, you’ll wear many hats, acting as a liaison between the healthcare facility, physician groups and the nursing staff.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
YOUR ONESTAFF MEDICAL RESOURCES You deserve a partner that is working for you. Be bold and let us do just that. We’ll take care of you while you are away from your own “home base” in every way we can, and ideally do more than you expect. If we don’t,… Learn more