A Long-Term Care Nurse cares for patients who have a disability or illness in need of extended care. Many of their patients live in long-term care facilities, rehabilitation centers, or nursing homes. These nurses assist patients with normal day-to-day tasks like getting dressed and taking baths, but they primarily focus on patient healthcare.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
YOUR ONESTAFF MEDICAL RESOURCES You deserve a partner that is working for you. Be bold and let us do just that. We’ll take care of you while you are away from your own “home base” in every way we can, and ideally do more than you expect. If we don’t,… Learn more