The Telemetry Nurse is responsible for taking care of patients that need special monitoring, often this includes patients recently released from the Intensive Care Unit.
As a TELE Registered Nurse your duties consist of:
- Giving prescribed medications and operating life measuring instruments.
- Analyzing data produced from various medical equipment and act upon findings.
- Giving updates to the patient and their family members about their condition.
- Educating patients about the different ways to adapt to major lifestyle changes.
Travel or Local Contract
07:00 – 15:00
One year of experience as a Telemetry Nurse within the past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Renewal Bonus
- Tax Free Stipend
- Earn CEU's
- PRN Plus Product/Service Discount Program
- Joint Commission Certified
Our story starts with a 21 year old CNA named Pete Hietpas. Pete was diligently working in the Fox Valley Wisconsin area with a variety of staffing agencies, but something was missing. He loved caring for his patients, but felt that the staffing agencies were exchanging compassion for competitiveness. Why… Learn more