The TELE Registered Nurse is responsible for taking care of patients who need special monitoring, often this includes patients recently released from the ICU.
As a Telemetry Registered Nurse your duties include:
- Administering prescribed medications and operating life measuring instruments.
- Analyzing data produced from various medical equipment and act upon findings.
- Providing updates to the patient and their families regarding their condition.
- Teaching patients about the different ways to adjust to major lifestyle changes.
Travel or Local Contract
23:00 – 07:00
One year of experience as a TELE Nurse within the past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Current BLS through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Renewal Bonus
- Tax Free Stipend
- Earn CEU's
- PRN Plus Product/Service Discount Program
- Joint Commission Certified
Our story starts with a 21 year old CNA named Pete Hietpas. Pete was diligently working in the Fox Valley Wisconsin area with a variety of staffing agencies, but something was missing. He loved caring for his patients, but felt that the staffing agencies were exchanging compassion for competitiveness. Why… Learn more