The Registered Nurse within Interventional Radiology (IR) provides nursing care to inpatients and outpatients undergoing these (IR) and other radiology tests and procedures. This involves the use of “image guidance” to perform minimally invasive surgery or diagnoses of disease. The IR nurse also performs peripherally inserted central catheter (PICC) insertions and consultative functions regarding vascular access placement. He/she is responsible for providing quality nursing care to the patients of Interventional Radiology and those requiring access devices. Patient population includes adult, geriatric, and adolescent age groups.
At Amare Medical Network, we go the extra Smile.
- We are a Great Recruiters 2022 Top Rated Healthcare Staffing Firm.
- Our Great Recruiters Certified recruitment team will put you first.
- Housing partnerships with Travelers Haven and Furnished Finder.
- Earn $$ for every traveler that you refer to Amare.*
- Industry-leading benefits packages, including 401k with up to 4% employer match, Day 1 health insurance with vision and dental, housing and travel stipends, and more.*
At Amare Medical Network, we specialize in matching nursing and allied health professionals with jobs they love. We understand you want more flexibility, better benefits, higher pay, and a supportive working environment where your skills are valued in exactly the way you deserve. Our purpose is to care for the… Learn more