Our Client is currently seeking ICU for positions in Lebanon, OR for a Rotating shift. The ideal candidate will possess a current OR license. You must have a Nursing License and a minimum of one-year current experience as a RN – ICU.
- Current Resume
- Must have current or compact license for the state you will be working
- 2 current clinical references
- Current BLS and/or ACLS and/or Specialty Certifications
- Physical (within 12 months)
- TB skin test (within 12 months)
- Titers – MMR/Hep B/Varicella
- Respiratory Fit Test (within 12 months)
- Current – Tdap/Flu vaccinations
- Must be able to pass background/urine drug screening
As a healthcare professional-owned company, we understand the needs of our industry. We offer competitive compensation as well as the following benefits:
- 401K plan
- Seasonal Lucrative Incentive Programs*
- 6 Paid Holidays**
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 3 Paid Sick Days in a year
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
* For Travel Positions Only
** For full time positions /Eligible employees only
Whether you’re a seasoned travel nurse or are looking to explore this exciting way of experiencing a new place, meeting a demand in the industry, and enjoying a different work structure, we are here to help you find the right fit for your next position.
For more information please call (866) 440-2445
At TheraEx we strive to be the ONE STOP SHOP for our Clinicians. We bring the "Mom and Pop" culture to our staff to ensure they feel that they are receiving the best partnership. Now a days, it is hard to find honesty and transparency, and that is exactly what… Learn more