A Radiology Tech II at Providence Medical Center functions as the first line interface with customers and is successful in the
accomplishment of their imaging needs. They perform all, but not limited to, the following duties:
• performs Diagnostic Radiographic, Cat Scan, according to department protocols
• participates in PI/ QC activities
• assists in maintaining Performance Improvement Program
• oversees radiology area and/or staff in manager/director absence
• maintains department supplies
• promotes teamwork and good customer service
• does scheduling for assigned sub departments and maintains supplies and equipment for assigned sub department
• Licensure and fluoroscopy permit as required by State.
• Effective July 1, 2017appropriate national certifications in two modalities required
• Current BCLS (AHA).
• Must be familiar with State and Federal regulations.
• One year of Acute Clinical Radiography preferred
• Graduate of an accredited radiology technology program required, JRCERT accreditation preferred
• Proficient computer skills.
• responsible for processing and transmission of images to PACS
13 weeks contract
Email : email@example.com