Supplemental Health Care is a nationally recognized healthcare staffing provider partnering with a hospital in Staten Island, New York to provide an Operating Room Registered Nurse.
– Unit: OR
– Shift: M-F, 40hrs – 7a-3:30p and/or 9a-5:30p as needed
– Contract Length: 9 weeks
– Facility type: Short Term Acute Care
– EHR – Allscripts
– Total Beds: 627
– Level I Trauma Center and Level II Pediatric Trauma
– Major Teaching Hospital – Member of the Council of Teaching Hospitals
Supplemental Health Care offers industry leading benefits, please inquire when we speak on the phone if Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and HSA are important to you!
Supplemental Health Care staffs throughout the country in various Disciplines, Specialties and Settings. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or our other opportunities, please respond directly to this posting or contact me directly below.
Contact: Genevieve Ellis
Phone: (716) 249-2854
- Certifications: BLS and ACLS required
- Minimum 2 years of recent OR experience
- New York Registered Nurse (RN) License
Supplemental Health Care has been placing outstanding healthcare professionals in exceptional facilities across the country for more than 30 years. We offer pay rates that are among the most competitive in the industry and a full range of benefits. Our benefits include medical, dental and prescription drug coverage, and a… Learn more