Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/tgn/functions.php on line 393
About this Job
As an ICU RN, you’ll provide hands-on care for critically ill patients. Intensive Care nurses must be able to assess, plan, and implement care strategies for patients who may suffer from a variety of complex health conditions, but all of whom need round-the-clock attention.
ICU RN requirements
– You will provide professional nursing services which include, but are not limited to, nursing interventions and their documentation, case finding, health teaching/counseling and provision of supportive and/or restorative care
– You will also participate in staff training, prepare clinical and administrative reports, maintain infection control standards, and function as a member of a treatment team
– As a Nurse you may provide supervision to subordinate professional, paraprofessional, and support staff in the performance of their patient/resident care duties and be responsible for maintaining inventory standards for medicine, controlled drugs, and narcotics
– 1-2 years recent experience in the job’s primary area of care
– Active license or appropriate accreditation in one of the 50 US states
– Additional requirements & certifications as may be requested by the specificfacility/unit
– An enthusiastic, adventurous spirit with a desire to help
– [Covid-19 Vaccine Required](https://www.trustaff.com/covid19/)
Travel nursing in Cleveland, OH
At the heart of the Midwest, Ohio is home to world-class universities and medical centers, booming industry, and a passion for local sports. Known for its friendly welcome, working in Ohio is a great opportunity to feel at home while still growing your clinical skills. While you’re there, catch a historic riverboat or brewery tour in Cincinnati, home of Trustaff headquarters, visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, spend an afternoon at the Toledo Museum of Art, or hit the trails in one of Ohio’s extensive state parks.
Why become a Trustaff Traveler?
![Trustaff logo more info](https://images.ctfassets.net/nks45s9j0o8z/6Pc2j7fkVkdRR4lxhbhQKE/55535514323375d4b50dabfa098a3dbd/Trustaff_logo_more_info.svg)
Privately owned and operated, since 2002 Trustaff has specialized in matching skilled professionals like you with high-paying travel nursing jobs at the best facilities across the country as one of the top travel nursing agencies. When you join the Trustaff family, you’ll enjoy the best of both worlds: not only are our travelers some of the highest-paid in the industry, you’ll enjoy premier access to hundreds of jobs and unmatched personal service.
__Here are the top-tier benefits you’ll enjoy while traveling with Trustaff:__
– Great selection of high-paying jobs in all 50 states
– Priority access to Trustaff-exclusive jobs
– Weekly pay through direct deposit
– Guaranteed weekly hours (depending on facility of choice)
– Medical/Dental/Vision insurance – Health insurance options start at just $23/week!
– 401k with employer match
– Licensure reimbursement and CEU assistance
– Travel assistance
– Earn great referral and completion bonuses
– Joint Commission certified
– Employee discounts, rewards program, birthday contests, and more
- 1-2 years recent experience in the job's primary area of care - Active license or appropriate accreditation in one of the 50 US states - Additional requirements & certifications as may be requested by the specificfacility/unit - An enthusiastic, adventurous spirit with a desire to help - [Covid-19 Vaccine Required](https://www.trustaff.com/covid19/)
Since 2002, Trustaff has been a leading force in healthcare staffing. We build lasting relationships with both the talented professionals looking for their next job and the companies that need their skills to succeed, offering the best travel nurse assignments all across the country. Trustaff is about more than just… Learn more