About this Job
As an ICU RN, you’ll provide hands-on care for critically ill patients. Intensive Care nurses must be able to assess, plan, and implement care strategies for patients who may suffer from a variety of complex health conditions, but all of whom need round-the-clock attention.
ICU RN requirements
- You will provide professional nursing services which include, but are not limited to, nursing interventions and their documentation, case finding, health teaching/counseling and provision of supportive and/or restorative care
- You will also participate in staff training, prepare clinical and administrative reports, maintain infection control standards, and function as a member of a treatment team
- As a Nurse you may provide supervision to subordinate professional, paraprofessional, and support staff in the performance of their patient/resident care duties and be responsible for maintaining inventory standards for medicine, controlled drugs, and narcotics
- 1-2 years recent experience in the job’s primary area of care
- Active license or appropriate accreditation in one of the 50 US states
- Additional requirements & certifications as may be requested by the specificfacility/unit
- An enthusiastic, adventurous spirit with a desire to help
- Covid-19 Vaccine Required
Travel nursing in Oregon City , OR
Nestled between Washington and Northern California, Oregon is one of the most geographically diverse states in the country. You can be driving sweeping roads through old-growth forests one day and crossing an arid desert the next’right after you catch a concert in downtown Portland! With flourishing industry and agriculture, Oregon is a powerful economic force with cities to match. Healthcare is in high demand and it’s a great place to live and work.
Why become a Fastaff Traveler?
More than two decades ago, Fastaff pioneered the practice of Rapid Response® travel nurse staffing. Since then, the company has grown to become the leading provider of urgent and crucial temporary registered nurses to help hospitals provide continuous, high-quality patient care, while offering premium pay to registered nurses. In partnering with many of the nation’s largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities as well as small community hospitals, Fastaff provides enriching employment opportunities to RNs while also providing the highest pay in the industry to meet acute staffing needs and provide unparalleled patient care.
Fastaff Travel Nursing is an equal employment opportunity employer. Fastaff’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Fastaff also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Fastaff’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
We take great care to ensure that our travel nurses enjoy the freedom to work when they want, where they want, while maintaining the lifestyle they want, in addition to enjoying the excitement of travel nursing and the challenge of new experiences. Learn more