Gypsy Nurse Members Get $50 Off & Exclusive Gifts
TravCon ’22 @ Paris Hotel, Las Vegas: September 18-21
The Gypsy Nurse (TGN) has partnered with TravCon, the most popular healthcare travel conference and live event, to give any registered member of TheGypsyNurse.com website $50 off any of the TravCon Attendee Event Registration options!
All registered TheGypsyNurse.com members that attend TravCon will also receive an exclusive TravCon Party Pack with fun, collectible items only available to members that attend this event!
Your savings end July 31, 2022 so act now to take advantage of them – here’s how:
- Login to your Registered Member Profile on TheGypsyNurse.com (this exclusive offer is available only to registered members of TheGypsyNurse.com)
- Don’t have a Gypsy Nurse Registered Member account? Create one today – it’s easy, free and has lots of great additional benefits including discounted CEs, agency/hospital ratings and reviews, customized job alerts, and more!
- Go to the TravCon button in your profile menu and view the special promo code under the TravCon button
- Click on the TravCon button to visit the TravCon attendee registration page
- Register to attend TravCon using the promo code and receive $50 off your TravCon ticket.
Once you register using your promo code, you will automatically qualify to receive your exclusive special edition The Gypsy Nurse TravCon Party Pack which will be given to you on site at TravCon, so be sure to visit us at booth #9. This gift, only for registered members of TheGypsyNurse.com, includes the following exclusive items to commemorate your TravCon ’22 experience:
- Fashionable fanny pack to carry your essentials and TravCon swag
- Collector’s edition shot glass with built-in lanyard to toast your fellow travelers
- Cooling headband to stay cool at all time, whether at the conference or the Vegas Strip!
TravCon ’22 promises to be the biggest and best TravCon event yet! Created for Travel Nurses, Therapists, & Allied Health Professionals, this event only happens once per year so be sure that you are one of the thousands of healthcare travelers come together to learn, earn CEs, be celebrated, and connect.