Ultrasound Technologist demonstrates competency in performing all ultrasound exams, ensuring proficiency in producing technical
and diagnostic scans for interpretation.
Positions patient and equipment and produce an appropriate recording.
The Ultrasound Technician is responsible for processing and transmission of Images to PACS.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. RDMS (ARDMS) or S (ARRT) certification
2. Graduate an accredited ultrasound program or current certification as identified in #1
3. Previous experience preferred.
4. Current BLS (AHA or Red Cross) certificate.
5. Proficient computer skills
13 weeks contract