We currently have a client in Salinas,CA looking for Licensed MRI Technologist!
Focus Staff is seeking a MRI Technologist who is highly motivated and energetic. Candidates must be willing to support a friendly, positive, and professional environment.
Contract Assignment – 13 Weeks (Temporary)
Shift: 3×12 Days
Rewards: (MRI Technologist Benefits)
- Pay depends on location and experience.
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 states
Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety. Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.
- Have two (2) years of regular (twenty (20) hours or more per week) continuous recent experience as a MRI Technologist and be fully proficient in all the duties required of a MRI Technologist II.
- License in required state.
- Must be fully proficient in MRI and have knowledge of the required protocols in performing complex MRI procedures.
- Effective oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other incumbents of the organization.
- Ability to learn applications relevant to the position.
- 2 years of hospital experience in clinical area; EP preferred.
Work Experience: At least 2 years of experience
If you are seeking a traveling MRI position and would like to work with an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals. Whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work or Permanent Placed positions.
- MRI Technologist operates magnetic resonance imaging equipment to produce cross-sectional images (photographs) of patient’s body for diagnostic purposes.
- Under the direction of the Chief of Radiology and the Imaging Services Director, with latitude for independent judgment, ingenuity and initiative, performs related technological functions to ensure optimal diagnostic quality of patient care utilizing efficient and safe processes.
- Performs patient studies according to set protocol including placing specified coil close to area of interest.
- Operates imaging and other equipment devices so that quality diagnostic services are provided, including keying commands to specify scan sequences into computer, adjusting transmitters and receivers, and keying in data on keyboard of camera to photograph images.
- Interviews patient to explain magnetic resonance imaging procedures to address patient concerns and exhibits a high degree of tact, courtesy and poise when interacting with patients, staff, and visitors.
- Ensures patient and staff safety, including explaining safety protocol, requesting removal of hazardous metal objects, alerting staff of danger or carrying metal around magnet, and monitoring patients via closed circuit TV.
- Orients new hires and trains MRI Technologist, students, trainees.
Job Type: Contract/Temporary/Travel
Location: Salinas, CA
If You have a Passion for Interventional Radiology, Apply Today and a Recruiter will guide you through the Process!
Join our VIP team of traveling professionals!
MRI, MRI Technologist, Traveling MRI Technologist, Part-Time, Contract, Travel, Temporary , 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier7
Focus Staff is a travel healthcare professional staffing agency employing both nursing and allied healthcare workers. We place awesome people in awesome places in all 50 states! We work with travelers who hate the recruiting hard sell, crave honesty and transparency, and want more from life than a paycheck. We've… Learn more