We currently have a client in Charlotte, NC looking for a Radiographic Tech (Travel X-RAY – Radiographic Tech)
Focus Staff is seeking a traveling X-RAY/Radiographic Tech to operate x-ray equipment to make limited routine radiographs of designated body regions as ordered by the Physician.
Contract Assignment – 13 Weeks (Temporary)
Shift: 5×8 Days
Rewards: (X-RAY Radiographic Tech/Technologist Benefits)
- Pay depends on location and experience.
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- We are offering a very competitive package to the right licensed X-RAY Radiographic Tech candidate.
Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety. Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.
- Must possess independent decision making skills.
- Solid understanding of patient safety and precautions
- Excellent communication skills with the staff, physicians, patients and families.
- AHA Current Basic Life Support certification for Health Care Providers
Work Experience: At least 2 years of experience
If you are seeking an X-RAY Radiographic Tech position and would like to work with an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work or Permanent Placed positions.
- Prepare patients for the procedure and position them for the best possible outcome.
- Utilize principles of ALARA and Proper Radiation Safety Techniques.
- Keeps records of X-RAY Film, Unit Activities, and Related Records. Assists in the care and maintenance of x-ray equipment.
- Demonstrates proper performance of skills reflected and validated by the Radiology Tech competency checklist
- Provides timely and adequate documentation to ensure reimbursement for services provided.
Job Type: Contract/Temporary/Travel
Location: Charlotte, NC
If You have a Passion for X-RAY/Radiography, Apply Today and a Recruiter will guide you through the Process.
Join our VIP team of Traveling Professionals!
X-RAY – Radiographic Technologist – Rad Tech, Travel X-RAY – Radiographic Tech, Part-Time, Contract, Travel, Temporary, 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier8
Focus Staff is a travel healthcare professional staffing agency employing both nursing and allied healthcare workers. We place awesome people in awesome places in all 50 states! We work with travelers who hate the recruiting hard sell, crave honesty and transparency, and want more from life than a paycheck. We've… Learn more