We currently have a client in Reno, NV looking for a Radiation Therapist!
Focus Staff is seeking a traveling RT who is highly motivated and energetic.
Contract Assignment – 13 Weeks (Temporary)
Rewards: (Radiation Therapist Benefits)
- Pay depends on location and experience.
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 states
Candidates must be willing to support a friendly, positive and professional environment. Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety. Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.
- ARRT Preferred
- Basic Life Support
- Current State License
- 1-2 years experience is required
- To provide radiation therapy treatment to patients prescribed by the Radiation Oncologist for the treatment of cancer patients, must be Radiation Therapy certified (RRT).
- Experience on various Radiation Therapy equipment including Varian, GE, TOMO, etc. required. (2009) while expediting out of hospital transfers Requirements:
- Current CPR/BCLS for Healthcare Providers
- Current ACLS or obtain within 3 months of hire
- Minimum of two-year experience in an acute care hospital within the last three years required.
Work Experience: At least 2 years of experience
If you are seeking a RT position and would like to work with an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work or Permanent Placed positions.
- A Radiation Therapist provides radiation oncology treatments, radiation oncology treatment preparation, including simulation, medical intake, treatment planning preparation and quality assurance activities.
- Communicates with block cutter the need for blocks.
- Facilitates department objectives.
- Provides patient care services.
- Ensures all technical fees for patents are coded and billed daily.
- Maintains daily schedule of on treatment patients.
- Works with radiation oncologist on simulation treatment schedule and performs simulations.
- Ensures daily technical fee billing is done daily.
- Delivers radiation treatments per radiation oncologist orders.
- Documents treatment plans and works with physician on plan of care.
Job Type: Contract/Temporary/Travel
Location: Reno, NV
If You have a Passion for Interventional Radiology, Apply Today and a Recruiter will guide you through the Process!
Join our VIP team of Traveling Professionals!
Nurse, Part-Time, Contract, Travel, Temporary, 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier8
Focus Staff is a travel healthcare professional staffing agency employing both nursing and allied healthcare workers. We place awesome people in awesome places in all 50 states! We work with travelers who hate the recruiting hard sell, crave honesty and transparency, and want more from life than a paycheck. We've… Learn more