Travel Registered Nurse (RN) | Middleburg Heights, Ohio
Tired of the typical one-size-fits-all approach that you get with most healthcare staffing agencies?
Hi! We re MAS Medical Staffing, one of the largest full-service healthcare staffing agencies in the country, and we have a better way to help our caregivers find the work they want.
At MAS you can choose from the flexibility of per diem shifts, the consistency and great pay of local contracts, or the adventure of travel nursing, all within one agency. When your needs change, we ve got you covered! Your dedicated support team can help you find your next role from our range of options.
We re looking for RNs for 8-13 weeks travel assignment in Middleburg Heights, Ohio. You MUST have an active license in Ohio to be considered for this role.
Perks and Benefits:
- Industry-leading benefits, including health, dental & supplemental insurance, paid time off, and a 401(k) program with company match for those who qualify
- Dedicated support team, just a phone call away and ready to help
- Painless credentialing process, so you can start earning quickly
- Same-day pay option for most shifts always free and there when you need it
- Weekly direct deposit
- Travel contracts include housing stipends and relocation assistance for those who qualify
- 20 years of experience helping medical professionals find rewarding careers
As an RN, you will provide outstanding care to patients, with a focus on Long-Term Acute Care settings. Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with the nursing team, patients, and families to provide effective care
- Administration of treatment per physician orders
- Patient assessments
- Medical records documentation
- 8-13 weeks
- Night shift (12-hours)
- Every other weekend required
- 36 hours/week guaranteed
- Must have an active license in Ohio or valid compact license
- Certification from an accredited school required
- 2 years prior experience in a Long-Term Acute Care setting required
- Active CPR certification
- Reliable transportation
- Other requirements as needed
- Compliant with facility requirements for immunizations, background check, drug screening, etc.
MAS is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
We are helping healthcare professionals find the best jobs! As one of the top medical staffing agencies in the nation, MAS aims to build trust and lasting relationships with each candidate and every one of our clients. Our agency offers candidates the best resources and support in career placement for… Learn more