Registered Nurse – Med/Tele
TRS Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse who is licensed to work in CA, and has Med/Tele experience. The Registered Nurse assumes responsibility and accountability for incorporating the vision, values, mission and critical goals of the organization into their job performance.
Minimum Requirements Include:
• RN Registered Nurse License/Certification
• 2 year of recent experience as a Registered Nurse RN.
• 1 year of recent experience specializing in Med/Tele
• Current Registered Nurse license to work in the state of CA
• Current Basic Life Support certification
Benefits of a Travel Assignment with TRS Healthcare:
• 401(k) retirement plans – Company will match 50% up to the first 6%
• Full coverage health insurance along with dental and vision.
• All pre-contract costs covered – we pay or reimburse for your compliance.
• Industry-leading app and time entry technology.
• Sign-on and Completion bonuses.
• $1000 referral bonus for you when you refer an RN and $250 for them. LPN/Tech bonuses are also available.
• Licensure reimbursement.
• Full trained recruiters with a focus on your needs and career.
• Opportunities to experience different regions, cultures and facilities across the United States.
• Maximum pay
We empower nurses to achieve their goals, whether they are financial, career-oriented or geographical. TRS give nurses the best of both worlds – the adventure of experiencing new locations with the comfort security of a company founded by nurses.
TRS Healthcare is RN-founded and family-owned. We still hold true to those same core values, which is why we’re focused on our nurses’ happiness and well-being. At TRS, you’re always a nurse and never a number. Everything we do is aimed at enabling you to thrive—not only from a career… Learn more