Case Management Nurses coordinate long-term care for their patients. Their goal is to treat their patients at optimal times to keep them healthy and out of the hospital. As a Case Management Nurse, you’ll likely work with specific groups of patients. You can choose to specialize in treating people with diseases like HIV/AIDS or cancer, or you can work with patients of certain age groups like geriatrics or pediatrics. You’ll also research the latest treatment and procedures, and work with insurance companies to help your patients receive the best possible care in the most cost-effective way.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
YOUR ONESTAFF MEDICAL RESOURCES You deserve a partner that is working for you. Be bold and let us do just that. We’ll take care of you while you are away from your own “home base” in every way we can, and ideally do more than you expect. If we don’t,… Learn more