We currently have a client in Naples, FL looking for a Nuclear Medicine Technologst (Traveling Nuc Med)!
Focus Staff is seeking a traveling Certified Nuclear Medicine, who will Independently perform all phases of diagnostic nuclear medicine using technical knowledge and good judgment to provide safe and effective examinations. Duties include acquiring and processing of patient studies, setting up reading for physicians, maintaining accurate and complete daily records.
Contract Assignment – 13 Weeks (Temporary)
Shift: 5×8 Days
Rewards: (Nuclear Medicine Benefits)
- Pay depends on location and experience.
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- We are offering a very competitive package to the right licensed Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist.
Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety. Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.
- Motivated candidates who are looking for career growth
- AHA Current Basic Life Support certification for Health Care Providers
- BSN from accredited nursing program, and proper licensure
- Excellent communication skills with the staff, physicians, patients, and families
Work Experience: At least 2 years of experience in Nuclear Medicine (Certified Nuclear Medicine)
If you are seeking a position as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist and would like to work with an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work or Permanent Placed positions.
- Individual Leadership/Practices Professionalism: Performs, participates, implements and evaluates personal performance, opportunities for personal growth and ability to change.
- Customer Service: Demonstrates customer service skills with both internal and external customers.
- Hospital/Departmental Policies and Procedures: Demonstrates knowledge of policies and procedures, which impact department and individual function.
- Performance Improvement: Performs, participates, implements and evaluates performance improvement activities at the departmental level.
- Financial Accountability: Identifies opportunities for department efficiency and waste reduction.
- Communication: Demonstrates team effort with all co-workers, internal/external customer interactions and assistance.
Job Type: Contract/Temporary/Travel
Location: Naples, FL
If You have a Passion for Nuclear Medicine Practices, Apply Today and a Recruiter will guide you through the Process.
Join our VIP team of Traveling Professionals!
Traveling Nuclear Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Part-Time, Contract, Travel, Temporary, 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier8
Focus Staff is a travel healthcare professional staffing agency employing both nursing and allied healthcare workers. We place awesome people in awesome places in all 50 states! We work with travelers who hate the recruiting hard sell, crave honesty and transparency, and want more from life than a paycheck. We've… Learn more