Supplemental Health Care is partnering with a hospital in Orlando, FL to help fill a Med Surg RN opening they have available.
Unit: Flex Pool Med Surg
Shift available: Days and Nights 12 hour shifts
Assignment Length: 13 Weeks
-Quick interviews will be offered to qualified registered nurses.
Registered Nurses who would like more information on the position please contact Michael Bojic via call/text at 716.541.2637 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Supplemental Health Care offers industry-leading benefits, please inquire when we speak on the phone if Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and HSA are important to you!
• Insurance: From full medical, dental, and vision to life insurance, we’ll help make sure that you and your family are covered.
• Discounts: Enjoy discounts on scrubs, Verizon phone bills, hotel stays, and even sporting events.
• Share the Care: Our referral program earns you money for every nurse you send our way that completes a contract. The more they make, the more you make!
• Supplemental University: CEU courses online, so you can stay up today on your schedule.
• Pet Insurance: Large network of Vets and Clinics with discounted wellness pet check-ups, testing, and procedures to provide peace of mind.
Active FL or Compact RN license
1 year recent nursing experience
Supplemental Health Care has been placing outstanding healthcare professionals in exceptional facilities across the country for more than 30 years. We offer pay rates that are among the most competitive in the industry and a full range of benefits. Our benefits include medical, dental and prescription drug coverage, and a… Learn more