We currently have a client in NEW LONDON, NH looking for a Mammography Tech (Traveling Mammography Tech)
Focus Staff is seeking a traveling Certified Mammography Tech, who will perform mammography procedures on ambulatory and hospital patients in a physician office, clinic, or hospital setting as requested by a physician or other licensed provider for the diagnosis of disease and injury in accordance with established protocols. The Mammography Technologist performs high quality mammography procedures, according to exam protocol, in a timely manner.
Contract Assignment – 13 Weeks (Temporary)
Rewards: (Mammography Tech)
- Pay depends on location and experience.
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- We are offering a very competitive package to the right licensed Certified Dosimetrist
Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety. Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.
- Motivated candidates who are looking for career growth
- AHA Current Basic Life Support certification for Health Care Providers
- BSN from accredited nursing program, and proper licensure
- Excellent communication skills with the staff, physicians, patients, and families
Work Experience: At least 2 years of experience as a Mammography Tech (Certified Mammography Tech
If you are seeking a position as a Mammography Tech and would like to work with an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work or Permanent Placed positions.
- Utilizes AIDET when communicating with patients to: identify patient service requirements, ensure correct exam is performed on the correct patient, and establish rapport with patients and others.
- Instructs/communicates with patient and/or patient`s family regarding the test to be performed and assesses patient`s ability to tolerate exam.
- Prepares patient or area for mammography procedure by positioning patient, adjusting immobilization devices, moving equipment into specified position and adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factors.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to safety requirements, infection-control, drug and radiation policies, protocols and techniques. Uses proper sterile techniques when setting up and performing invasive mammography procedures and maintains hand hygiene requirements.
- Works with engineers and physicists to ensure optimal operational capabilities of equipment. Reports issues to management or appropriate department.
- Obtains, verifies and maintains all relevant documentation such as requisition/chart, patient history, pregnancy status and shielding precautions taken, consent forms, etc
Job Type: Contract/Temporary/Travel
Location: NEW LONDON, NH
If You have a Passion for Mammography, Apply Today and a Recruiter will guide you through the Process.
Join our VIP team of Traveling Professionals!
Traveling Mammography Tech, Mammography Tech, Part-Time, Contract, Travel, Temporary, 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier8
Focus Staff is a travel healthcare professional staffing agency employing both nursing and allied healthcare workers. We place awesome people in awesome places in all 50 states! We work with travelers who hate the recruiting hard sell, crave honesty and transparency, and want more from life than a paycheck. We've… Learn more