Supplemental Health Care is partnering with a hospital in Warwick, RI to help fill Labor and Delivery RN openings they have open for travel.
• Position: Labor and Delivery
• Start Date: 2 weeks from offer
• Contract Length: 13 -week initial commitment for with possibility to extend
• Nights 12-hour shifts, 36 hours weekly
• Full medical insurance
Please call, text or email Sally to schedule an interview.
• Insurance: From full medical, dental, and vision to life insurance, we’ll help make sure that you and your family are covered.
• Discounts: Enjoy discounts on scrubs, hotel stays and even sporting events.
• Supplemental University: CEU courses online, so you can stay up today on YOUR schedule.
• Pet Insurance: Large network of Vets and Clinics with discounted wellness pet check-ups, testing and procedures to provide peace of mind.
• Completion bonus up to $1000 in some contracts
• Verizon Wireless Discount (up to 22% off)
• Other Perks and Incentives
• We help in housing by providing you a list with discounted places to our nurses
Apply now or email me your resume!
Registered Nurse positions are also available nationally, should you desire a different work location. Looking forward to speaking with you!
Senior Recruiting Manager
716 222 9319
+ Rhode Island or compact RN license
+ BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP
+ 1+ year- experience in ICU unit
Supplemental Health Care has been placing outstanding healthcare professionals in exceptional facilities across the country for more than 30 years. We offer pay rates that are among the most competitive in the industry and a full range of benefits. Our benefits include medical, dental and prescription drug coverage, and a… Learn more