We currently have a client in MISHAWAKA, IN looking for Travel EP RN – Electrophysiology RN Registered Nurse!
Focus Staff is seeking a traveling EP RN who is highly motivated and energetic.
Contract Assignment – 13 Weeks (Temporary)
Shift: 5×8 Days
Rewards: (Electrophysiology RN Benefits)
- Pay depends on location and experience.
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 states
Candidates must be willing to support a friendly, positive and professional environment. An EP RN is a highly technical area which performs diagnostic and interventional procedures to patients with electrical conduction problems EP RNs utilize their critical care skills and knowledge to ensure the safe delivery of patient care responsibilities include assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as well as performing circulating functions during procedures, providing conscious sedation, scrubbing for surgical implantation of pacemakers and internal cardiac defibrillators (ICD), evaluation of pacemakers and defibrillators during procedures, to in-house patients and in device clinic high level of decision-making and autonomy is critical.
- Current State License Minimum of one-year experience in Critical Care in an acute care hospital within the last three years required.
- Completed AHA ACLS Provider Course within 12 months of employment, required.
- CCRN preferred Experience with high acuity CCU/ICU/ER medical / surgical patients is preferred.
- Perform routine equipment care and maintenance and inventory evaluation.
- Maintain current CPR or BCLS certification.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to recognize and provide age specific care in the treatment, assessment and education of patients.
- Demonstrate appropriate social skills including effective verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrate ability to follow direction.
- Respond to study participant`s procedural-related inquiries by providing appropriate information.
Work Experience: At least 2 years of experience
If you are seeking an Travel EP RN – Electrophysiology RN Registered Nurse position and would like to work with an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work or Permanent Placed positions.
- The nursing process of assessing, diagnosing, planning, implementing and evaluating is the basis for all delivery of care by the professional nurse.
- The registered nurse is accountable for direct patient care and for supervising the care provided by professional and ancillary personnel.
- The registered nurse assesses the plans for the educational needs of the patient and family that will contribute to the maintenance or restoration of health status on discharge.
- As a member of the health team, the registered nurse implements the nursing plan, coordinates with the medical plan and works collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team.
- Professionalism is demonstrated by quality of care, leadership and in continued professional growth and development.
- Quality assurance endeavors are implemented through and with the nursing team.
Job Type: Contract/Temporary/Travel
Location: MISHAWAKA, IN
If You have a Passion for Electrophysiology , Apply Today and a Recruiter will guide you through the Process!
Join our VIP team of Traveling Professionals!
RN – EP, Electrophysiology RN, Traveling EP RN – Electrophysiology RN, Part-Time, Contract, Travel, Temporary , 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier5, Travel EP RN – Electrophysiology RN Registered Nurse
Focus Staff is a travel healthcare professional staffing agency employing both nursing and allied healthcare workers. We place awesome people in awesome places in all 50 states! We work with travelers who hate the recruiting hard sell, crave honesty and transparency, and want more from life than a paycheck. We've… Learn more