We currently have a client in Clyde, NC looking for an Endoscopy Technologist (Traveling Endoscopy Technologist)
Focus Staff is seeking a traveling Endoscopy Technologist to Assist physician in endoscopy procedures under the supervision of the registered nurse and the physician; responsible for decontamination and reprocessing of endoscopy equipment; responsible for care and maintenance of endoscopy equipment and other patient care equipment; responsible for ordering and inventory of supplies; and assisting the registered nurse, as directed, in the patient admission, recovery, and / or discharge process.
Contract Assignment – 13 Weeks (Temp)
Shift: 5×8 Days
Rewards: (Endoscopy Technologist)
- Pay depends on location and experience.
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- We are offering a very competitive package to the right licensed Endoscopy Technologist.
Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety. Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.
- Proven experience as Endoscopy Technologist.
- Must possess independent decision-making skills.
- Solid understanding of patient safety and precautions
- Excellent communication skills with the staff, physicians, patients and families.
- Ability to relate positively to residents and families and work cooperatively with other employees.
- Capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Meet all local health regulations, and successfully complete a post-offer health assessment.
- Physical and sensory requirements (with or without the aid of mechanical devices): walking, reaching, climbing, bending, lifting, grasping, fine hand coordination, pushing and pulling, ability to hear and respond to pages; ability to read and write; ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with residents, families, personnel, vendors and consultants; ability to remain calm under stress; ability to distinguish smells, tastes and temperatures.
Work Experience: At least 2 years of Endoscopy experience
If you are seeking a position as an Endoscopy Technologist and would like to work with an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work or Permanent Placed positions.
- Assist with Endoscopic procedures and specimen collection under supervision of a physician.
- Prepare rooms, equipment and supplies to accommodate the patient load.
- Independent EMR documentation and labeling of endoscopy specimens
- Clean, disinfect, and/or sterilize instruments and equipment.
Job Type: Contract/Temporary/Travel
Location: Clyde, NC
If You have a Passion for Endoscopy, Apply Today and a Recruiter will guide you through the Process.
Join our VIP team of Traveling Professionals!
Traveling Endoscopy Technologist, Endoscopy Technologist, Part-Time, Contract, Travel, Temporary, 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier9
Focus Staff is a travel healthcare professional staffing agency employing both nursing and allied healthcare workers. We place awesome people in awesome places in all 50 states! We work with travelers who hate the recruiting hard sell, crave honesty and transparency, and want more from life than a paycheck. We've… Learn more